Planning & Zoning Commission
The Johnstown Planning and Zoning Commission is a committee of seven residents who have been appointed by the Town Council to review matters related to planning and development. The Commission meets on a regular, as-required basis to consider land use matters, including the Comprehensive Land Use Plan, sub-area specific plans, and to hold public hearings regarding property-specific annexations, special use permits, and subdivisions. The Commission is an advisory body and makes recommendations to the Town Council. Because the Commission focuses on community planning issues, it is a valuable intermediary between the public and the Town Council. The Town Planner provides research and technical and administrative support to the Commission.
- Meetings are held at 7:00 p.m., on Wednesday evenings, at Town Hall – 450 S Parish Ave., Johnstown, CO.
- Regular Planning & Zoning Commission meetings are scheduled for the 2nd Wednesday of the month. Supplemental meetings are held on the 4th Wednesday of the month only as necessary.
- Meetings are held only when there are items on an agenda.
- All meetings are open to the public, and all residents of the area are invited to attend.
- Most items heard by the PZC will also be review/heard by the Town Council at their subsequent regular meetings.
2020 Meeting Dates (Regular and Neighborhood Meetings)
Neighborhood Meeting - October 22, 2020 at 7pm: Revere F1 Neighborhood Meeting
Planning and Zoning Commission Meeting - November 18, 2020: with Public Hearing regarding HWY 60 and Gas Station. Click here to join the meeting remotely or use this information to dial in: 13462487799 Meeting Access code - 82460278478#